In order to help you avoid the complexity of retrieval, avoid the blindness of browsing, improve the accuracy of reading, and improve the effectiveness of information, email subscriptions provide you with a way to subscribe to website information for free, and will strive to enrich and enrich the content of subscriptions.
In the process of sending email subscriptions, we use special editors to filter and review the content. We will not send a lot of spam and advertising information. We aim to provide carefully selected industry-specific online resources for pregnant and infant children. If you think the content of the email is not helpful to you, you can easily unsubscribe.
How do I subscribe?
Just enter your correct email address on the subscription page, confirm the subscription, and prompt success, you are done.
How do I cancel a subscription?
Just enter your correct email address on the subscription page, click Cancel Subscription, and the prompt is successful, and you have completed the unsubscribe operation.
Why am I not receiving subscription emails?
1. If the subscription operation is not completed correctly, you may encounter network problems during the operation, but you did not find an error.
2. Due to network, mail filtering, and other reasons, individual mailboxes may not receive email subscriptions, please replace the mailbox and subscribe again.
Why can't I receive subscription emails in my QQ mailbox?
1. The QQ mailbox will block mails from the Internet by default. You need to make related settings. Please refer to the operation to set them.
2. Operation: Email settings> Anti-spam> Whitelist> Set domain name whitelist> Enter domain name> Add to domain name whitelist.
1. This subscription service is a voluntary subscription for users, and the Maternal and Child Street website will not send mail to users who have not actively subscribed;
2. For the sake of user privacy, when filling in the email address and submitting, please confirm it as your own email. Do not submit the email address that has nothing to do with this site. This site does not bear any legal responsibility caused by this;
3. Your e-mail address will be kept strictly confidential, and the Maternal and Child Street website guarantees that no address will be leaked to any third party;
4. In order to ensure the timely and smooth arrival of the subscription content, please add the mailbox to your email address book to ensure that our mail will not be judged as spam.