The Guiding Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting the Development of Infant and Child Care Services Under the Age of 3 (referred to as the "Guiding Opinions") and the report of the 19th Party Congress attach great importance to the issue of infant and child care and early childhood education services.
With the implementation of the comprehensive liberalization of the second child policy, the change in parenting concepts, and the increase in childcare needs, China's 0-3 year old child care service market has ushered in a wider development space and opportunities. Data show that the number of infants and young children in China is expected to exceed 50 million in 2019, and 48% of parents have demand for childcare services. It is estimated that in 2020, the scale of China's infant care market will exceed 200 billion yuan. However, at present, the enrollment rate of infants and young children in various types of care services in China is only 4.1%, which is far from that of developed countries. And the operating situation of our private kindergartens is different. Some have formed famous brands; some are still struggling to create a brand; some have weak management, insufficient teaching staff, poor conditions, too many classes, more safety hazards, and a tendency to "primary school". At the same time, daycare is also a new profit growth point for Yuezi Center.
In response to the call of the Party's "Guiding Opinions", the 2020 China Infant Health Care (HMCC) Childcare Joining and Supplies Expo and the Confinement Center Childcare Forum are attached to the 2020 China Infant Health Care (HMCC) · National Mother and Baby Health Industry Expo cum sixth The International Confinement Health Exhibition will use childcare to graft and integrate confinement health industry, promote the improvement of infant care and early childhood education services, and promote the development of the industry.
1. The postpartum rehabilitation industry is in the transition period from the primary stage to the mature stage, which is the best time for the rise of the giants, and the time window is limited
According to the research report, since 2016, the compound growth rate of China's domestic rehabilitation industry has reached 40%. After several years of development, the industry awareness has gradually strengthened, and industry leaders or other industry giants are setting up the field of postpartum rehabilitation. This is the development momentum of the birth of the postnatal rehabilitation industry. As the post-80s and post-90s population gradually enters the maternity period, its stable growth of disposable consumption capacity, health literacy and fashionable individual consumption just needs, the awareness of postpartum rehabilitation gradually increases, and competition will gradually become fierce, so the survival of stores Also need active marketing drainage to get better development.
2. Guide the standardized development of the market with scientific and correct ideas in order to continue
However, China's domestic post-rehabilitation industry is currently in the initial stage of accelerated development as a whole, with low industry concentration, lack of effective policies and norms, and no authoritative standards and models that can be used for reference. The threshold for creation is low. With the increasing maturity of the industry, the standardization of industry standards is an inevitable trend. Therefore, in order to standardize the development standards of the postnatal rehabilitation industry and promote the steady development of the postnatal rehabilitation industry, this edition of the Continent and Health Festival released the interpretation of the "Postpartum Rehabilitation Guide" and the drafting of the "Blue Book of Postnatal Rehabilitation Industry" drafting plan to gather industry authoritative persons to jointly work for postnatal rehabilitation Industry development and construction norms and standards.
Organization Information :
Guidance unit: Postnatal Rehabilitation Professional Committee of Chinese Rehabilitation Medical Association
Lead sponsor: Zhongjianying
Organizer: Shanghai Junze Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Co-organizers: Nanjing Weiss Medical Technology Co., Ltd., Shanghai Kangxian Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
Supporting units: Reproductive Health Branch of China Health Care Association, Maternal and Child Nutrition Branch of Chinese Nutrition Society, Maternity and Child Health Care Branch of China Business Economics Association, China Business Women and Children Industry Research Institute, Jiangsu Maternal and Child Health Association, Cross-Strait Medical and Health Industry Development Association
Strategic support media: "Health China Watch" magazine (Director of National Health and Health Committee), "Population and Health" magazine (Director of National Health and Health Committee)
May 29-31, 2020
Nanjing Airport Exhibition Town
Theme and core content
Promote the concept of scientific production and health, and create a market of 100 billion yuan
Relevant government agencies, associations, society organizations, experts in hospitals and maternal and child health hospitals, 200+ leading brands of postnatal rehabilitation are invited to create a national postnatal rehabilitation festival, with the goal of promoting the concept of "scientific production and health" and jointly promoting the standardization of the industry, Brand development, enlarge the production and health market. Under this theme, it is organized around three topics:
Technology and service content development (application and development of information technology and development of nursing technology and service content)
Organizational Management Innovation (Organizational Management Innovation Practice, Talent Training)
Brand development (market segmentation and insights into new opportunities)
200+ home maternity and child health centers
200+ post-natal rehabilitation brands
1000+ people forum
Specific activities include:
1. National Forum on Postnatal Rehabilitation Industry Development
The leading obstetrics and gynecology hospitals / maternal and child health hospitals and health care service brands in the United Nations jointly launched and implemented the "scientific health care" initiative;
Technology development, organizational management innovation, brand development, dry goods and industrial insight sharing;
Interpretation of the "Postpartum Rehabilitation Guide" (the "Postpartum Rehabilitation Guide" was commissioned by the Medical, Health and Medical Administration of the Health and Medical Commission and compiled by the Postnatal Rehabilitation Professional Committee of the Chinese Rehabilitation Medical Association);
The drafting plan of the Blue Book on Postpartum Rehabilitation Industry was released;
2020 China Infant Health (HMCC) · "Postpartum Rehabilitation Industry Contribution Award" award ceremony (corresponding to the "maternal and child health 100 people interview plan", by the "Population and Health" magazine (National Health and Health Commission) The "Hundreds of People Interview Plan" column was published and issued to affiliated units of the National Health Commission and the Maternal and Child Health Hospital, with a circulation of 100,000 copies;
Maternal and Child Health Services Ecological Sub-Forum (Confinement Club + Sankang; Confinement Club + Nursery);
Product, brand and project launch conferences of industry and health industry enterprises;
Other extension activities of the Chinese Rehabilitation Medical Association Postpartum Rehabilitation Professional Committee.
2. 2020 China Infant Health Care (HMCC) · National Postpartum Rehabilitation Nursing Skills Competition Launch Ceremony (the competition runs throughout the year);
3. The launching ceremony of the 2020 Fourth Chinese Maternal and Child Diet and Confinement Meal Design Nutrition Contest (the contest runs throughout the year);
4. "Scientific Industry and Health" store activities linked to the post-natal rehabilitation of Baicheng Wandian;
5, 2020 China Health Infant (HMCC) · Postpartum Rehabilitation Alliance and Product Expo
Postpartum rehabilitation brands and franchise brands;
Manufacturers and brands of postnatal rehabilitation related equipment, consumables, etc .;
Post-natal rehabilitation talent training and entrepreneurship platform institutions or enterprises, including post-natal rehabilitation teachers, management-type talent training institutions;
Women's entrepreneurship platforms in the areas of women's health, women's Jingkang management, and maternal and child care;
Postpartum rehabilitation management software, platforms and marketing solutions.
Invited guests (part) :
Zhang Wenkang: Lifetime Honorary President of China Maternal and Child Health Association, Former Minister of National Health
Niu Enxi: Secretary of the Party Committee of the Chinese Rehabilitation Medical Association, Executive Vice President
Zou Yan: Chairman of the Postnatal Rehabilitation Professional Committee of the Chinese Rehabilitation Medical Association
Wang Yongjin: Deputy Chief Editor, Population and Health, Health China Watch Magazine
Zhizhi Wang: Chairman of the Maternal and Child Nutrition Branch of the Chinese Nutrition Association
Xu Wei: Chairman of the Maternal and Child Health Service Industry Committee of the China Maternal and Child Health Association
Yin Chuangao: Secretary-General of China Business Economics Association, President of China Academy of Business Engineering and Technology
Li Shanguo: President of Shanghai Maternal and Child Health Association
Shen Minxiang: President of Anhui Maternal and Child Health Association
Xu Ning: Chairman of the National Federation of Wonzi Center Industry Alliance and Chairman of Nanjing Xizhijia Yuezi Club
Huang Liyan: Secretary-General of the National Alliance for the Confinement Center Industry and the founder of the Hangzhou Confinement Confinement Association
Qiao Peiwei: Chairman of the Medical and Health Industry Development Association across the Taiwan Strait
Cui Shihong: Vice President of Henan Maternal and Child Health Hospital
Shen Yan: President of Nanjing Maternal and Child Health Hospital
Qin Xiaowen: Professor of Human Resources Management, Founder of Presidential Class of Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Ma Yunling: Secretary General of Nanjing Maternal and Child Care Industry Association
Dong Xiaohui: Design Expert of Yuezi Club, Mentor of Yuezi Club
Wang Kai: Chairman of Shengyu Group and founder of Ali Yuezhen Culture
Shen Junhao: Vice President, Pediatric Massage Branch of Chinese Medicine Promotion Association
Peng Xinliang: General Manager of Shanghai Huibao Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Li Juan: Chairman of China Baby and Kids Network
Rights and Interests of Sponsoring Partners (Recruiting) :
Quantity: 6 + 3 (Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chongqing, Chongqing, Obstetrics and Gynecology, leading public / private general / specialty hospitals + leading brands in production and health)
2. Co-sponsoring units
Number: 18 (Leading Brands for Industry and Health Services + Brands in the Industry Chain)
3. Support unit
Activity effect estimation:
1. The related themes of the "5.29 National Festival of Industry and Health" reached 50 million times, and the "5.29 National Festival of Industry and Health" achieved preliminary branding, which provided the possibility for 5.29 to rise to the festival;
2. Initiate 500+ industrial enterprises to participate deeply;
3. The concept of scientific production and health (using the proposal and propaganda manual as the carrier) has reached 6 million people, and the concept of "scientific production and health" has been initially and effectively recognized by society, and consumer awareness has been effectively improved;
4. Greatly enhance the efficiency of the promotion of the Guide to Postpartum Rehabilitation, and give the Guide and the professional committee of postpartum rehabilitation a profound social influence;
5. Greatly promote the construction process of postpartum rehabilitation industry standards.
Other exhibition planning activities in the same period:
2020 China Health Infant (HMCC) · Postpartum Rehabilitation (Restoration) Franchise and Product Expo
2020 China Infant Health (HMCC) · National Mother and Baby Nursing Skills Competition Launch Ceremony
2020 China Healthy Baby (HMCC) Launch Ceremony of the 4th Chinese Women's and Children's Meal and Confinement Meal Design Nutrition Competition
2020 China Healthy Baby (HMCC) · Postnatal Rehabilitation (Repair) Industry Development Summit Forum
Lecture on Science Parenting for New Generation Moms
2020 China Infant Health (HMCC) · National Mother and Baby Nursing Skills Competition Finals and Award Ceremony
2020 China Healthy Infant (HMCC) · Fourth China Women's and Children's Meal and Confinement Meal Design Nutrition Competition Finals and Award Ceremony
2020 China Health Infant (HMCC) · National Maternal and Child Health Industry Development Forum
2020 China Health Infant (HMCC) · Confine Health Industry Summit
Reproductive Health Industry Summit
Visitor range during the same period:
1. Leaders, experts, senior management of enterprises and industry media such as the Maternal and Child Service Research Association, women and children associations at all levels, nutrition associations, mother and infant associations, etc.
2. National confinement clubs, postpartum rehabilitation institutions, maternity hospitals, maternal and child health centers, early childhood education institutions of 0-3 years old, etc .;
3. National mother and baby chain stores, nutrition and health care products, and brands of mother and baby products;
4. National wholesalers, agents and distributors of mother and infant products;
5. Pregnancy / postpartum nutritionist, psychological counselor, nurse, baby nurse, infant health instructor, prolactinist;
6. Operators of yoga, beauty and body industries;
7. Maternal and fashion hot moms.
Highlights of the same period:
1. The three major themes of reproductive health, confinement health, and postpartum rehabilitation are launched at the same time, with mother and infant health care services as the core, gathering industry experts, experts and scholars, industry summit forum + high-standard exhibition linkage, it is expected to participate in mother and infant service agencies, There are tens of thousands of mother and infant chain stores, 3,000+ confinement centers and postpartum rehabilitation institutions, and about 30,000 visitors;
2. Global 300+ media and 200+ investment institutions participate;
3. A business platform that gathers high-end decision-making crowds of the mother and child health service industry chain and fully reflects the development of the mother and child health industry;
4. Opening up the industry chain not only provides opportunities for many mid-to-high-end international brands to enter the postpartum market in China and Asia, but also brings a global procurement platform to the Chinese mother and child service market.
2019 exhibition and forum review:
1.2019 China Health Infant (HMCC) Maternal and Child Industry Expo Kunshan Station
Child King, First Runshengyuan Confinement Center, First U + Postpartum Recovery, Kunshan Hongqiao Hospital, Kunshan Toutiao, Abbott, etc.
1.2 Participating guests:
Wang Shushan, general manager of the child, Chang Shun, Cao Lu, director of the nursing department of the first Runshengyuan Yuezi Center, Liang Feng, director of Hongqiao Hospital, and Chen Yimin, general manager of Kunshan Toutiao.
1.3 On-site pictures
2.2019 China Infant Health (HMCC) · National Maternal and Child Health Industry Expo and Confinement Health Industry Summit
2.1 On behalf of participating brands
Blue Ribbon, Light God Badr, Weiss Medical, Tongze Medical, January Mommy, Yunmao, etc .;
Yin Chuangao, Secretary-General of the Chinese Business Economics Association, Xu Ning, Chairman of the National Federation of Moon Child Center Industries, and Huang Liyan, Secretary-General of National Moon Child Center Industry Alliance;
2.3. Industry Summit Forum:
The British open innovation project exchange meeting, the confinement health industry summit forum and Pujiang night tour gathered 300 industry elites.
Shanghai Junze Exhibition Co., Ltd. (Exhibition application form, floor plan and business cooperation letter on request)
Address: Room 409, Block A, No. 168 Luoyang Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
Contact: Shen Keyun
Phone: 13621640786 (same number on WeChat)